headerphoto

Questionnaire answers

Potter Name: Andromache Tonks

Rav ID: elvisneedsboats

I am allergic to: not allergic to any fiber that I'm aware of; odd food allergies that probably won't come up (if my spoiler is worried about this, feel free to ask!)

Pets that I have: one cat, Toby

My favorite yarn: Dream in Color (that is by no means an absolute, though, I have many favorites and they change often!)

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? book colors

My favorite flavor: hmm. Probably lemon...but I like lots of things.

My favorite holiday: Christmas

I would like to receive a: Sock kit

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: Addi Turbo Lace, usually 24"--I have most of the smaller sizes, but don't have a US7 or US8.

Is there a brand that you are dying to try? Knit Picks Harmony DPNs (the 6" wood ones)

I've participated in HSKS: This is my second time.

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? No, sadly my birthday fell between terms. EXACTLY like when I was in muggle school. Sigh.

1 comments:

Marissa said...

Hey spoilee! Loverly answers. So I know that you like book colors, what other colors do you like? An owl filled with more questions like this is soon to follow.

Have a great Friday!

Cec~