headerphoto

Coraline

Wow, another week has gone by already?? I've been so busy with (school)work and things that I've hardly had a chance to talk to anyone! Today's busy-ness was of a fun nature, though. We went to see Coraline 3D! I'd already read the book so I was very interested to see how the movie came out (and how well the 3D effects worked with it). I was VERY impressed! The movie was great and the 3D definitely seemed to add to it--it wasn't just a gimmick.

If you still have the chance to see it in 3D, you should try to go! (Unfortunately, it got kicked off most 3D screens as of yesterday so the Jonas Brothers movie could take over the space--Bleh.)

After that we went to Mom's for dinner and visiting. Now I'm back but I'm afraid I don't have time to do much other than this quick post before bed!

2 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

So what is that movie even about? I only heard of it because of that lady that actually hand-knit those outfits...I don't know if I'll be able to see it over here (they don't bring all movies to the theater on base), but I KNOW they won't have it in 3-D! LOL How cool that you got to go see it!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's the movie with the handknit items? So cute!