headerphoto

Week 2 Homework

Hey everyone! I'm back from Hawaii and settling in at Hogwarts (only a week or so later than everyone else...). Can't wait to meet more of my schoolmates--this term is going to be fun!

Here's my homework for the week:

1- What form does your Patronus take? What does it symbolize for you?

A mountain lion. Strength, courage, and resilience.

2- Did you bring a cat, an owl, a toad, or other pet with you? What is their name?

A cat; her name is Tobias (Toby for short).

3- What is your favorite class here at Hogwarts?

Arithmancy--I love numbers!

4- What is worth sneaking out of the castle for, even if you got caught?

Escaping to spend time at a yarn shop or with a knit group is ALWAYS worthwhile!

5- What has made you laugh so hard that you've had butterbeer come out your nose?

My brother--when he gets on a roll, he's the funniest person ever. Even better when my brother and my husband start playing off each other.

6- What yarn do you covet? Link please...

Hmm. I'm not sure there is a specific yarn I'm coveting at the moment. I love indie-dyed sock yarns with a passion, though--I'm sure there are many out there I haven't experienced yet! If I stumble on something specific, I'll come back and update this.

7- What is your favorite flavor... the one thing you could simply not live without? Is brand important?

Lemon...? Not sure what my favorite flavor is--I like lots! As such, no, I don't think brand matters.

8- How many HSKS terms have you participated in?

This is my third! :D

9- Do you have a birthday, anniversary or other big Muggle event during this year at Hogwarts? If yes, please tell us what.

Er, not exactly...not a traditional event anyway. However, next Saturday (Feb 21) marks two years cancer-free, so to me that's a pretty big day.

10- You in 5 words.

Kind, empathetic, analytical, creative, stubborn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is a BIG day! Celebrate your tush off! :-) I'm glad you're settling in nicely... not much sunshine here compared to Hawaii.

Hermione Bagnold said...

I think all 'Claws should celebrate your day with you! That is fantastic news!!!! :D